Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taking some time off

Obviously.

LOL.

I decided a couple weeks ago to take the rest of the month of April off from running to let my injured knee heal. It feels quite a bit better now, although I don't know how it will be when I start running again. I have been using the elliptical, but I've been so busy with the CNA class and my nutrition class that I have only been able to work out three days a week. My nutrition class is almost over, so that will take away some of the pressure. I have decided to resume running in May.

This means, of course, that the Avenue of the Giants race is not on my schedule this year. It is this next weekend. I am OK with that, since Tim is still looking for a new job. I have been pretty mentally preoccupied with that, so missing a big race like this isn't going to kill me.

Okie dokie, see you guys again soon!

No comments: