Friday, October 31, 2008

I'll rest when I'm dead

LOL!!

I haven't been very good at getting enough sleep lately. I spent a total of seven hours over three days staining our deck before the rain arrived this evening. That combined with going to class for hours on Tuesday and today, taking care of the kids and all the other random chores I need to do have really taken their toll on me. I am just exhausted!!

But I did manage a workout this evening on the elliptical. I threw in push ups for good measure. The weather is supposed to be crap here for several days, so I think I might just take a little break from running. Plus, I still really need new shoes. I don't want to run in my old ones anymore because they hurt my legs so badly now. :-(

Tomorrow is Halloween!! Kara has been looking forward to it for weeks now. She's going to be The Little Mermaid (her idol). Their preschool had a Halloween party today, so both kids came home hopped up on sugar. Tim was told that they had been eating all day when he picked them up. Sure enough, neither wanted to eat dinner, so I didn't force it. Then Matty collapsed in bed around 7 p.m.

I'll post pics of our Halloween outing this weekend!

Today's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 30 minutes

Week 2, Day 2 100 PUP:
Total push ups: 53

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Can't wait to see the Halloween pics!
Enjoy your days off from running!