Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthday hangover

I am having a birthday hangover today. Not an alcoholic hangover (I don't drink), but a hangover from all the fun I had yesterday. And that fun included a small hot fudge sundae AND chocolate cake. Yummy on the lips, torture on the hips.

So I did a nice, long brick workout today. I got out of school early, since we are having our final exam tomorrow, so I took advantage of the time for a stationary bike ride followed by a run. Talk about a great way to shed some of the guilt of eating all those sweets!

After tomorrow morning, I will be a free woman (school-wise) until the end of August! And I only have to earn 73 points out of 100 to secure my A! Yes!! Three A's in three classes! Next week I will be heading out on vacation with the kids, but I can't even think about it until I get past tomorrow.

Today's stats:
Bike:
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 7.48 miles

Run:
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 32:25
Pace: 10:48 minute/mile

4 comments:

Caren said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on all As and WOW about 73 push ups. That's quite an accomplishment. Enjoy the rest of August as a free woman.

J~Mom said...

Sounds great!! Can you believe I am taking my last class? I can't wait to be DONE!! WOOT! Enjoy your freedom!

Erin Leigh said...

You are rockin school!!! Keep up the good work!.

Have a great time on you vacation. You deserve a break.

Erin Leigh said...

Yay!! School is over!!!