Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our fish are gonna live like kings (or queens)

Our fish, Tommy and Rainbow Fish, got a new setup tonight. It wasn't long after we got them that we realized a 2.5-gallon tank is REALLY small. So tonight we upgraded them to a 10-gallon palace, complete with filter and pump and lights. I got the tank kit on sale for $30, so I feel good about that. Tomorrow night we'll transfer them to the new home and I'll take some pics. Even Tim was really excited about the new tank because it looks beautiful in our kitchen.

As for the workout front, not much has been happening. I did exercise last night, but I haven't run at all. I want to try a run tomorrow morning, if I can get up early enough. It needs to be in the morning or it won't happen at all, since it gets dark so early now. I guess I should get to bed soon if I want to wake up early, as I am wiped out from a crummy night's sleep last night.

Yesterday's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 30 minutes

4 comments:

Run Mommy said...

Hey there! Found you from one my other followers..I like to follow the mom's so I have read some of your posts and look forward to reading more!

Marcy said...

Dang! I would've shipped mine to you LMAO! I JUST took down our 10 gallon fishtank. I was just sick of it already. Everything died :-X

Sonia said...

those fish are like in a luxurious suite with their 10 gallon tank lol

Laurel said...

It definitely harder to stay motivated with the time change.

You have some lucky fish!