Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sorry it's so fugly

My blog background, that is. I was trying to be festive and get in the Christmas spirit. So I chose this background. The more I look at it, the more fugly I think it looks. I will be changing it soon (like probably tonight).

Tomorrow is the big day!! It will be my first day back our running. It looks like it's going to be cold and rainy, but I don't care. I will bundle up and go out and enjoy every last second. I have been dying to get out running again. I tried the new shoes out today on the elliptical. They are awesome!

I am thinking I will register for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon today or tomorrow. I need that carrot to motivate me. I am so excited to do a big race! And I mean big as in there will be thousands of participants, not just hundreds. I am thinking this next year I will focus on a few big races rather than dozens of small races. It will be nice to shake things up a bit.

Today's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 30 minutes

1 comment:

Running Jen said...

Enjoy your run! The half sounds great! I am thinking about doing on in Jan or Feb, just need to decide.