Friday, December 5, 2008

Well, I fixed my elliptical machine

Yep, I was able to fix my elliptical all by myself last night, and tonight I was able to actually work out on it. My fix was simple but effective (added a metal washer to the outside of the plastic disc that fell off, so now the washer and bolt are holding that plastic part on). We'll see how long this fix lasts (hopefully forever, LOL).

But my new shoes are still AWOL. And now there's a chance I have pink eye. That's on top of the cold I've been fighting that is turning my voice into that of a smoker. Fun stuff.

At least my microbiology class is almost over. I have my final on Tuesday, and I am home free!! Oh, and I got 100 percent on my unknown microbe report, so yay for that!! An A is still a possibility, although an A- isn't bad. I would love to keep my 4.0 GPA intact, though. It's the first time in my life that I've had a 4.0 cumulative (so far for three classes).

I didn't write about this before, but our old washer died last weekend (our dryer had been dying too, as it wouldn't get warm anymore). Good timing, since there were sales going on everywhere at that point. I went to Sears and picked out a new washer/dryer set. The set arrived today! I have been washing clothing all day, and I've been happy about it!! I usually hate laundry, but it's more fun when you have new toys to play with. :-)

Today's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 30 minutes

Day 3, Week 1 of 100 PUP

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Seriously, where are your SHOES?

That's pretty exciting about the new washer/dryer though!