Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I didn't die

That stomach flu didn't kill me. Yay.

I am still in the blogging funk and don't really come to my blog that much anymore. Some strange crap has been going down in real life and I have been feeling pretty depressed the past couple days. I hope the dark cloud over me lifts soon. We had Chinese food tonight, and that did help a little. :-)

I did a nice workout on the Wii Fit afterward to burn off the calories I consumed.

Sunday's stats:
Run:
Distance: seven miles

Tonight's stats:
Wii Fit: 32 minutes

3 comments:

Run Mommy said...

I hope everything is ok and you feel better!

Renee said...

I enjoyed reading your blog - where is home - nursing school. I have the same life in a parallel universe!

Rookie on the Run said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, physically. I hope you feel emotionally better very soon! Take care of yourself.