Monday, February 9, 2009

Who knew...

...that playing boxing for an hour on the Wii would make one so damn sore? I did that on Friday night, and could barely move my arms the entire weekend. It's so fun though, so it was worth it!

Despite the achy arms, I managed a long run this weekend. It was a run in the rain, which is always fun. I came home cold and wet, but glad I went out. It would have been so easy just so stay at home and lounge under a blanket. But I am getting so close to my HM that I don't have time to sit and lounge when I should be out running.

Thursday's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 40 minutes

Friday's stats:
Wii boxing (a real workout!!!)
Time: 1 hour

Sunday's stats:
Run:
Distance: 6.25 miles
Time: 1:11:24

4 comments:

Run Mommy said...

I once played 2 hours of Wii tennis and could barely life my arms for a week. :)

Rookie on the Run said...

I love the Wii Fit boxing. I really work up a sweat with that one and it hardly seems like I'm working out! Until later, that it.

Laurel said...

The first time I boxed on Wii I couldn't move my shoulder for days.

I kicked everyone's butt though! HA!

Erin Leigh said...

LOL about the boxing. That sounds like fun to me!!

Good job getting out in the rain!