Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun weekend

Tim and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch today. The weather was gorgeous and we all had fun. It's supposed to rain all this week, so it's a good thing we went today.

After that, I had to go to Kristen's house for a last-minute study session, and I took Kara with me. Our next biology test is tomorrow night. I am feeling better about it now, although I doubt I'll be getting 100 percent again.

I have to go to bed soon, but here's a picture of the kids and myself from today's excursion.



Today's stats:
stationary bike:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 34:36

9 comments:

David said...

That does look like fun. Did you see the Great Pumpkin there? Oh wait, he only comes out Halloween night.

Last year we carved a pumpkin way to early, and by about Oct 20th it looked like something out of a horror movie, all shriveling and black on the edges. Maybe I'll paint one this year.

Wes said...

Awwww. What a great pic! Glad you had a fun weekend :-)

Nancy said...

Oh fun!! Glad you had some family time. YOU DON'T NEED TO GET 100%, GIRLIE !! :D

You are going to be fine.

Laurel said...

Awww...I LOVE pumkin patches! Looks like so much fun.

Good luck on the test.

J~Mom said...

Cute pic!!! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

What a fun place, I've never been to a pumpkin patch...they are so lucky...good luck with your biology class.

Marcy said...

OMG How cute!!! You guys are adorable ;D

Mary Gee said...

What a great photo!

Mendy said...

What a sweet picture of you and the kids!! Love it!!