Monday, October 8, 2007

Just call me cranky pants

I am still not feeling that great. I still have a cough and scratchy throat and chest. I am getting cranky over it. Grrrrrr.

I found out today that those crews working on the neighboring trees are cutting them ALL down. I thought they were just limbing them up and had to cut one or two down due to disease. Nope. My neighbor, whose property those trees are on, told me today that all the trees are going. They are towering trees that block out the sunlight to both his property and ours. And there are lots of them. I am cranky over this.

You can see the trunks of the trees in this pic I took in April. They are the huge ones in the background:



I have my second big biology test next Monday and need to study this week. I am cranky over that, too.

I am cranky pants. Hear me whine.

6 comments:

Wes said...

Hang in there, Micki :-) This too shall pass! I was so pissed when the builders killed two trees on the property next to mine. I just don't understand why they do these things...

J~Mom said...

Hello cranky pants. That would make me cranky about the trees too!! :<( Hang in there!!

Sonia said...

Sick people have the right to be cranky!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Marcy said...

Whine on!!!

Nancy said...

Oh, so sorry. Now remember how you kicked A on the last test and how good you felt about it. :)

Laurel said...

You're allowed to be cranky! It's ok. I hate it when people cut down trees for no good reason. I would be mad too.