Sunday, January 13, 2008

Baby shower!!

I went to a baby shower today. It was for one of Tim's cousins, who is due any minute. It was a blast!! All the tiny pink baby clothing made me think "Awwwwwww...".

I did manage a five-miler this morning. Good thing, since I knew I wanted to eat at the shower and not worry about it. It was a good feeling.

Oh, and big kudos to my running/blogging buddies who ran the PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon today. I wish I could have been there!! Maybe next year..... ;-)

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: 5 miles
Time: 55:56
Pace: 11:11 minute/mile

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hey Michelle - Just catching up. Looks like you have been a posting and working out fool. Good for you!! That 5 miler looked awesome, you are getting so strong. I am getting much more into the cross and weight training too. Will be fun to do this together. I have sore muscles in places I wouldn't have thought of (like under my bra on the sides of my body!)

Great news about school and getting closer to your goals. I'm glad you don't have to repeat. You are going to make a great nurse.

Great job on the workouts!!

Marathoner in Training said...

Hi Michelle, you and Nancy need to plan on being here next year. What a blast. Baby showere are suppose to make you say Ahhhh.

Laurel said...

Uh oh, are we getting baby fever? ;)

Mendy said...

Definitely plan on it next year!! I'm sure we will have a blast again!