Thursday, January 24, 2008

HUGE sigh of relief!!!

After days of searching, I have finally found someone to watch Matty temporarily!

One of Tim's cousins will watch him on Mondays and Wednesdays while I'm in school. I already watch her boy on Tuesdays, so it should work out well. She lives in our town, so I don't have to shuttle him to Eureka (thank goodness) and she's on the way to Kara's preschool. I am quite happy about this arrangement and I think Matty will like it, too.

I plan on running later tonight. Kara has a bit of a cough, so I don't want to take her out in the cold. So I will wait for Tim to get home and go running then. Maybe I'll leave the iPod home again......

Be back later to update!

UPDATE

So I didn't run after all. I got all dressed, stepped out the door into darkness and had the creepiest feeling wash over me. I know it is dark at 6 p.m. and I have run in the dark before, but for some reason tonight my "Spidey senses" told me to stay home. I just didn't feel comfortable for some reason, and if my gut tells me something feels off, I am certainly going to listen. So I did an about-face and headed back in. I think I will just take the night off (again) because I have a run planned out for tomorrow morning and it will be a hard one because I'll have Matty in the stroller.

5 comments:

Marathoner in Training said...

In the end, it looks like you will be just fine with the outcome. Good luck on your run tonight.

J~Mom said...

Great news!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you trusted your gut! So much better to be safe then sorry!

David said...

Wow, I'll bet you're glad to not have that cloud hanging over you. Sounds like a good arrangement for you both.

And you totally messed up the boogie man's plans by not running.

Mary Gee said...

I am so glad you honored that feeling.

Mendy said...

That's great! Good to hear you have a sitter for Matty. I bet that's a huge relief.