Friday, May 30, 2008

False promises

I know, I know. I promised vacation pics, yet it's now FRIDAY and I still haven't delivered the goods. I keep getting sidetracked and haven't really made time. Plus, I hate how horrifically long it takes to upload pics to Blogger. I seriously feel like my life is ticking away as I sit and wait for the stinkin' thing to process.

Well, I am making time right now to get these pics up! The kids are both napping (RARE event!) and I just finished an hour-long workout, so I have nothing better to do right now. LOL!

So here we go!

Our motel, which was right across from the Disneyland resort:



The Tower of Terror as seen from the street:



Entering Disneyland:



Main Street and the horse-drawn carriage:



Tim looking on with the Matterhorn in the distance:




The Haunted Mansion:



Waiting in line for the Finding Nemo ride (yes, the seagulls actually say "Mine? Mine" while you're waiting in line -- too funny!!):



Mickey's Toon Town:





Has Tim been working out?:



I love Mickey Mouse:



The Mad Hatter Tea Party. Tim's not a fan of spinning rides, but he humored me and we did go on it once:



Sleeping Beauty's castle at night (so pretty!):



OK, that took FOREVER! Seriously, it took me 40 minutes just to get those stupid pics uploaded! I will post pics from California Adventure, the newest Disney park that's literally steps from Disneyland, sometime this weekend.

Today's stats:

Bike:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 37:50

Elliptical:
Time: 25 minutes

4 comments:

Mary Gee said...

Oh, Thank you so much for posting them. I am sure I am the only person alive who has never been to Disneyland. Some day....

Caren said...

I've never been to Disneyland either...just DisneyWorld. The Tower of Terror is my absolute FAVORITE ride in the whole world. I could go on it all day! Thanks for posting your pictures, they were really cute. I'm with your husband, I can't even go on spinning rides!

I don't understand why it takes you so long to upload photos though, it works really quickly for me! Do you clear your computer's cache each time before doing it? I find that helps me a lot. Just an idea...

Erin Leigh said...

Goes really fast for me too!

Thanks for uploading them though. Loved seeing them!!!

Mendy said...

Looks like such a LOVELY time. Glad you and your family had fun!