Monday, December 17, 2007

Excited for Christmas!

The next week is going to be a busy and fun one!

First, my sister-in-law and her husband will be coming to town this week with their new puppy.

Then my parents will be arriving here on Saturday to spend Christmas with us. I almost never host Christmas, so I will be busy cleaning and getting things ready for their visit, since they're staying with us. Kara is excited, though, and so am I!

It was another rainy day here, so I rode the stationary bike instead of venturing outside. Nothing spectacular, for sure, but at least I got myself moving.

Today's stats:
Stationary bike ride:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 38:19

4 comments:

Wes said...

Exciting Christmas, dead ahead!!! Have fun :-)

Marathoner in Training said...

Good run in the rain. I am still a rain and snow virgin runner.

David said...

Hope it doesn't turn into a high pressure holiday for you with everyone coming in. If so, just make some cookies with the recipe I put up the other day. But have a really great time!

Laurel said...

Sounds like a busy week for sure. Have fun with the family!