Friday, September 12, 2008

Me?? An Honors student??

Well, College of the Redwoods thinks I'm Honors material!!

I got a cool letter today from the college Honors department. It read as follows:


Dear Michelle:

Congratulations! You have the requisite GPA to join the Honors Program at the College of the Redwoods. The program offers several transfer and resume-building advantages to students like you. For more information about how to apply for acceptance into the Honors Program, please visit the Honors Program website at: http://www.redwoods.edu/departments/Honors/ or call the Program Director, Professor George Potamianos, at (707)476-4318. We, at the college, applaud your achievement and hope that you will give the Honors Program serious consideration.


Well, don't I feel special! (And yes, I do!) Especially since I was NEVER even close to an honors student the first time through college. So I am secretly overjoyed that I could be one now!

I think I might just check out this Honors Program after all!

6 comments:

Always Smiling said...

Congrats!!!! I want a letter like that!

Erin Leigh said...

That is AWESOME!! I am so proud of you. They aren't easy courses either. Keep it up chica!!!

Running Jen said...

Great job!!!

Sonia said...

VERY COOL!!! CONGRATS!!!!! =)

Caren said...

GOOD FOR YOU! That is fantastic! I'm very proud of you. Keep up the hard work!

Laurel said...

Oh wow Michelle! That's great news! I knew all your hard work would pay off. You should be proud of yourself!