Thursday, September 25, 2008

Second test today. Much better!

We had our second test in micro today. It was our first lab practical, which are always a little intimidating.

I studied my arse off the past few days. I was really worried this test was going to be a killer, seeing as the first lecture test was difficult. Well, my fears were unfounded and this test seemed really easy. I mean, REALLY easy. I don't know how hard she'll be grading them, but I feel much more confident that I did well on this test. Such a huge weight off my shoulders, for sure.

Since I was feeling a bit more unburdened this afternoon, I went out for a short, "fast" run. It turned out to be pretty good. It was faster than what I'd been doing, so that's positive. The only bad thing is my back is a little sore. Hope I didn't run TOO fast! ;-)

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: 2.7 miles
Time: 28:21
Pace: 10:30 minute/mile

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Woo-hoo! Great job on the test and run! You're getting too smart and fast for your own good ;)

Marathoner in Training said...

Great job on the run. You are our studious person that always gets the good grades. Great job on the school test/lab.