Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thinking about making this here blog private

I am thinking about closing off public access to this blog. I don't think there's any real reason I should leave it open for just anyone to read. Of course I want my running peeps to read it, so I am thinking of making it available to those who WANT to read it (and comment, LOL), but not the free world.

So I guess I am saying anyone who wants to be able to access this blog should give me their email and I will add you. I will leave this up for a few days, then it goes into lockdown. Sorry if this causes any problems, but I think this is the direction I should go in.

I don't know if I'll keep it private forever. Only time will tell.

**COMING BACK TO ADD**

I got 82 out of 100 on my first micro test. Not great, but not horrible. At least now I know what her testing style is so I can be better prepared for next time. And there will be one extra credit lab, so that should help.

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: three miles
Time: 32:26
Pace: 10:48 minute/mile

9 comments:

J~Mom said...

There, now I can comment!! I hope you add me! Hope everything is ok!

Always Smiling said...

I read some, but I don't always comment. I think you know my addy, so I will leave it up to you whether you want me to continue and read or not.

Erin Leigh said...

Hey! I have also debated doing this. It is kind of weird when you see how many hits you have an only so many comments. Especially the repeat readers. I keep making new friends on here though so I keep it open.

my email is eire313@verizon.net

Caren said...

I like to read it and I comment pretty regularly, right? Hope everything's Ok, not too sure why you want to go private. Nonetheless, add me so I can keep reading you. I'm so much better about blogging than posting on the message board.

carenann@comcast.net

Nikki said...

I'm one that reads and doesn't comment. Shoot me but I feel since I dont run much that I shouldn't comment. I would love to continue reading though, so if you feel inclined to add me please do!
nikndale@telus.net

Laurel said...

I think a lot of people like reading and just feel weird commenting. Maybe they are blogger-shy or something...

Add me, I need to know how your schooling is going! Haha!

Sonia said...

Hey don't forget about me =)

I am always in awe when I look at my stats on sitemeter as many people read my blog and don't comment but it doesn't bother me to much. At the moment anyway, I do understand wanting to make it private tough... so yeah my e-mail addy is sonianna at hotmail dot come.

Congrats on the result 82 is still pretty good, especially when you look at the average for the test!!

Christie said...

Ooh, add me please. christie@christieruns.com

Thanks.

tommyekatt said...

I read it some to Michelle, but hardly ever comment. Please add me to the list of people you are inviting.