Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back from my run...

...and it wasn't nearly as horrible as I thought it would be.

It rained the first half and eased up a little during the second half. The kids kept dry and comfy in the stroller and I didn't suffer too badly. But I also didn't run as fast or as far as I did on Sunday. Pushing all that extra weight really is a workout in itself!! The stroller and kids (I have a three-year-old and a nine-month-old) weigh approximately 80 pounds. I could really feel the strain while pushing them up the hillier part of my run.

But I still feel good that I did it and finished. Heck, I felt GREAT when I was done. ;)

Today's stats:
ran 2 miles exactly (not including warm-up and cool-down walks)
Time: 25 minutes even
pace: 12:26 minute/mile (per mapmyrun.com)

1 comment:

J~Mom said...

Man, Michelle, you are doing awesome!! 12 minute miles while pushing all of that is fantastic! You are totally going to rock your run!