Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bits and pieces

My dad has noticed I haven't been blogging much lately. I haven't really felt like it. Thanks, Facebook! That's where I've been spending a big chunk of my online time. But here are a few bits and pieces of what's been going on:

1) I turned in my nursing school application yesterday. Now I have to wait until at least March to find out if I get in this fall or if I have to wait until falll of 2010. I seriously hope I don't have to wait.

2) I still haven't signed up for the marathon yet, but I will. I have until Feb. 28 to sign up for the current price, so expect an update on that within the month.

3) I have been running still, despite not feeling the greatest lately. I have been trying everything to stay well, including using a sinus irrigation treatment that my friend Kristen turned me on to. I can breathe better and I've only used it a couple times.

4) My online nutrition class has been going well. It is super strange not going to an actual classroom, though. I miss my face-time with other adults.

5) We've borrowed a Wii from Tim's co-worker. Damn, that thing is another great time-waster. It's so much freakin' fun, though. Even Kara loves to bowl on it. She's really good, too!

That's about it for now. I will leave off with my stats for the past week or so.

Thursday's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 20 minutes

Sunday's stats:
Run:
Distance: 5 miles

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: 3.5 miles

2 comments:

Rookie on the Run said...

Which nasal irrigation do you use? I've been using the Neil Sinus Rinse and like it... but need to be more faithful about it. Keep blogging & I hope you start feeling great soon!

Laurel said...

Wii is so addictive. I play at my friend's houses because if we bought one we would never leave.