Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kara got a new bed!

Well, not a new mattress, but a new daybed frame!! I found it on Craigslist the other day and picked it up last night. Took me a while to get it together today, but I did and it's really cute!

Here are a couple pics of her in the new daybed (she just had to jump right in):





Today is supposed to be a run day, but I think I'll do it tomorrow instead. I'm just not feeling motivated to run for some reason. Probably because I'm too tired from fighting with that daybed! I will shoot for an ellipitical workout instead.

3 comments:

Rookie on the Run said...

So cute! She looks like she loves her new bed. Sometimes life (like putting a bed together) gets in the way of our best intentions. Have a great workout!

Mendy said...

She looks adorable. I love her hair cut! I bet she's so happy about her new bed.

I'm not motivated either, so hang in there. we will get back out there again soon.

Caren said...

Yeah, that's really cute! Nice find. I love daybeds!