Sunday, January 11, 2009

The great time waster

Thanks to Marcy for passing along this awesome time-wasting Web site (yes, I am aware she posted it a couple months ago now, but I am slowly trying to catch up on my blog reading).

Just thought I'd share the results.

Me (on my way to a KISS concert, no doubt):




Tim:



Kara:




Matty:



My dad (John; circa 1960s, apparently):



My mom (Linda):



And my sister (Valerie, which looks a lot like Tim when he has facial hair):



Looks like a few of us went over to Thailand for gender reassignment. Because, as you can see, this is a totally accurate representation of the human race, in general. ;-)

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: 4 miles
Time: 44:33
Pace: 11:08 minute/mile

2 comments:

Marcy said...

LMAO Mr McG also got the same one as your dad. I guess all John's are the same?!

Laurel said...

Love the family portraits. Nice run too!