Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Crazy day!

I had a really hectic day. I babysat for a family member who has a son around the same age as Matty. Let me just say I am glad I do not have three kids! Talk about a handful!! Garrett is such a sweet boy, though, and both Matty and Kara had a great time playing with him during the seven hours he was here. I will be watching him next Tuesday, as well, and maybe on Tuesdays beyond that.

I have to take a shower soon and finish some reading for my class tomorrow night, but I did do an indoor bike ride this evening. I had to do something, you know? Tomorrow will be another busy day (Kara has school, I have school) but I will try to squeeze a treadmill run in sometime before I go to class. I hope.

Today's stats:
Bike:
Distance: 8.04 miles
Time: 30 minutes

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am just the opposite! The more kids in the house, the easier it is on me. They entertain each other :) Good job getting the bike ride in.

J~Mom said...

WHEW! That is a crazy day!