Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another 10-mile bike ride

I have been doing a lot of cycling lately. Sure, it's on a stationary bike, but I can tell it's making a difference with my running. My legs feel stronger, and they probably are. Now I need to look into incorporating some strength training in the near future to round it out.

I think I will add another chart to keep track of my cycling stats. :-)

On another note, there is a race here in early August that I am considering. It's a three-mile memorial race for a local man who was killed recently in a vehicle accident. He was big in running circles here. I will post about this later once I find out more.

Today's stats:
Bike ride:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 36:30
Pace: 3:39 minute/mile

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Before you know it, you'll be turning into a triathlete! (I know the swimming part is a little scary for you) but you'll have nothing left to do but swim before too long! LOL Awesome job!! And THANK YOU for making me feel better about the blisters ;D ;D . I was wondering if I was the only person on Earth to have that happen LOL I tell people and they're like "Ummmmmm OK chick" hehe