Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Feeling better...for the most part

So my allergy attack from hell turned into a nasty little illness that kept me on the couch all weekend. My throat killed, my eyes itched, my nose watered and my glands were all swollen in my neck. And my sinuses just ached! But I am feeling about 90 percent better now, so I decided to ride the bike tonight.

Tomorrow will likely be a run, although I am not sure if it will be outdoors or on the treadmill. I am wary of the outdoors with my allergies going bonkers and all. Guess I'll figure it out when the time comes.

Today's stats:
Bike:

Distance: 10 miles
Time: 35:42
Pace: 3:34 minute/mile

3 comments:

Marcy said...

You poor thing!! Sounds like a rough couple of days! Good job getting that biking done!

J~Mom said...

Glad you are feeling better!! Nice job on the bike ride!

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Hello, I'm back online again. I was pulled into a wild project for work for 14 days or so and was too tired to do much besides work, eat, and sleep....thanks for checking in on me....it's good to be back...hugs....