Saturday, June 30, 2007

40 miles

I was going to do a long run today, but Tim, the kids and I attended an AKC dog show in Ferndale today, so I didn't have time for it. It was so fun! So I selected a treadmill run to bump my monthly total to an even 40 miles. That is the most miles for a month so far!! Sure, I did more than double that on the stationary bike, but that's because I'm not running 10 miles at a time like I'm covering while pedaling. But I am still very excited to say I did 40 miles in a month. :-)

Maybe I'll shoot for 50 miles next month.....

We're planning on going back to the dog show tomorrow, but I think I might try a morning run before we go. We'll see.

Today's stats:
Treadmill:
Distance: 2.5 miles
Time: don't really know. I didn't keep track, but I do know Mile 1 was around 11:50, Mile 2 was approximately 11:30 and the last 1/2 mile was 5:21.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

YAY!!!! 40 miles!!! I'm sure with the way you've been running, you'll easily hit 50 miles next month ;D Great job!!

J~Mom said...

Great job hitting 40 miles!! Awesome!

Laurel said...

Woo-hoo! I love dog shows! What fun. Good job on the 40!