Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting back on the cross-training wagon

I have been horrible about cross-training lately. Being sick really took the desire out of me.

Tonight was my first stationary bike ride in weeks. I felt like I needed to blow off some steam after having a quiz AND big test in anatomy today. I am pretty sure I did well on both, but I likely won't know until after spring break, which is next week. But I definitely feel better about this test than I do the last one we took (although I still got a B on that one).

OK, I am tired and need to get ready for bed. Until later....

Today's stats:
Bike:
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 7.73 miles

3 comments:

Mendy said...

Congrats on being in Half training. You'll do well, I'm sure!

David said...

That bike ride was probably one of the best things you could do for sore legs. And a snappy pace, too! Have a good training cycle for the half, and really use your cross to give yourself a break so you won't get bored with the running. It's as much mental as physical, most times.

Sonia said...

hahaha cross training is not even part of my vocabulary (altough it should....)!!! =)