Friday, March 21, 2008

Love this weather!

Today was a beautiful spring day. Unfortunately, Tim did not get to enjoy it with me, even though he had the day off work, because he was dizzy, tired and feverish all day. So he basically spent the day in bed. I was sad that he was feeling so sick, and also worried (still am, actually).

I woke up at 7:30 to take Kara to preschool, and was pretty much on the go all day. I ended up taking Matty to the sitter's for a few hours so I could get some work done. I finished replacing light fixtures outside, trimmed an overgrown hedge and started cleaning up our side yard before the kids came home. Then, when Matty and Tim were napping, Kara and I went outside while I loaded tons of junk into the truck, hauled it to the dump, and then cut down this worthless apple tree that just took up space and made huge messes (I am not really an apple fan anyway).

I still have work to do out there tomorrow. Once 4 p.m. came along today, I was wiped out and decided I was done even though there is still much to do. I will probably tackle some of it before my long run tomorrow evening.

So obviously I am tired tonight. But I made amends with the bike and did a 10-mile ride tonight. I am soooooo ready to shower and head to bed! Night night....

Today's stats:
Bike:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: Don't know -- I didn't keep track -- too busy watching House Hunters

1 comment:

J~Mom said...

I love House Hunters! I could watch that show all day!