Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Now it begins

This marks the official start of my half marathon training. I have a little less than two months left, but I think I am far enough along with my running that I will be ablt to complete the Avenue of the Giants HM and not die afterward.

Tonight was a recovery run. A few of my muscles were a little sore following my race, so I ran at an easier pace to compensate. I like how I can go running after Tim gets home and still have plenty of daylight. Totally awesome.

I have an anatomy test tomorrow. Next week is spring break! So no school for me, but Kara still goes to preschool. Heck yeah! I hope I'll have a chance to some work around the house, as well as study. Can't slack off the academic front. ;-)

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: three miles
Time: 33:25
Pace: 11:08 minute/mile

4 comments:

J~Mom said...

I am so excited for you to run your half!!! I think you will love it!

Wes said...

Good luck with your training. You will be awesome!!

RunnerGirl said...

Good luck with training!

Mary Gee said...

Way to go on that run!