Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Easter!

My whole weekend was go-go-go. Yesterday I spent hours doing yard work and general clean-up outside the house. The kids joined me and played their hearts out. I didn't get done until around 6 p.m. and I was just tuckered out. So rescheduled my run for today.

This morning, the sun was shining and the kids just wanted to go out and play. So I joined them while Tim slept in (he's still sick, poor guy. His throat looks disgusting). We played until it was time to get ready for Easter "dinner" at Grandma Betty's (she's their great-grandmother). Dinner was at 2, so I bathed the kids, dressed them in their Easter duds and we were off. We spent more than three hours there, and the kids played the entire time, stopping briefly to eat.

By the time I got home, I was very tired. But I was determined to get a run in, and I did. It wasn't the seven-miler I had planned, but it was good and I felt great afterward.

The kids have passed out and I am now (finally) eating dinner. It has been a long, but very fun, weekend. I am loving spring so far!

**COMING BACK TO ADD**

I just found out that I got 91 points out of 100 on my most recent anatomy test!! I am very happy, considering a lot of this test was on the nervous system, which is so complicated. I am still on track for an A! We have three more tests this semester and six more quizzes. I think there are only six or seven weeks left of this class, so we're entering crunch time! But the cool thing is after I am through this killer class, Tim and I will head off on our Disneyland vacation. I will feel like I earned it, for sure!!!!

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: 4.25 miles
Time: 47:10
Pace: 11:05 minute/mile

4 comments:

J~Mom said...

Happy Easter!

Mendy said...

Happy (belated) Easter!!!! Sounds like an exhausting but fun one!

Good job kicking tail in your class, as always! You'll have that A, for sure.

RunnerGirl said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter!

Sonia said...

Hi Michelle! It's been in a while since I stopped by, just wanted to say hello!! =) Congrats on your test we all know you're a real nerd lol ;-)

You're getting pretty fast missy! I'm definitely jealous as I'm becoming slower and oh sigh... heavier!! Time to watch the food intake lol

Take care