Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting closer...

...to the HM, the end of spring semester and our Disneyland vacation!

Less than three days until the HM! I did a short run tonight, but don't think I'll be running again until the HM.

And less than two weeks from now, spring semester ends. YES! I have really enjoyed my anatomy class, but it's time to move on.

The weekend after finals week, Tim and I will be headed out on our vacation. I cannot wait! It has been 12 years since I've been to Disneyland and I know a lot has changed there. It will be so fun!

Today's stats:
Run:
Distance: three miles
Time: 33:46
Pace: 11:15 minute/mile

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I totally hear you with the end of the semester. I CAN NOT wait either!!!

Is it just you guys going on vacation?

J~Mom said...

Awesome!!

I have one week left in my class!! WOOHOO!!

Erin Leigh said...

Good for you!!! You guys are going to have so much fun!! Heck Bob and I had last Sunday together and it was so nice, and that was just one day and night.

sea legs girl said...

Hope you have a great first HM. I also had my last run yesterday (before our HM this Saturday). Two days off seems like a good taper, right? I hate tapering. Enjoy Disneyland, but give us a race report before you leave!