Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend washout

So I didn't get my 11-miler in yesterday. It rained on and off, plus I had a birthday party to take Kara to. And when I woke up yesterday, I wasn't feeling the greatest. So I decided to wait for today and see what would happen.

Well, it is now a little after 11 a.m. on Sunday, and it's pouring outside. It's also really cold. So cold, in fact, that we actually started a fire in the wood stove to warm up! Since I am still feeling a little blah, I am just going to write off this weekend for running. I am OK with that, I guess. We might get rain for days, according to the National Weather Service. I hope that forecast doesn't totally pan out, as I want to run. But I will not do it in the rain, especially this close to the HM. Seems every time I run in the rain, I get sick.

I have a study date with Kristen today. Our next test is on Wednesday (I still have an A in the class, in case anyone is wondering). Only four more weeks and this semester will be over! Then Tim and I will be headed to Disneyland for a well-deserved vacation!!!!

I plan to ride the stationary bike later. I will post those stats after I am done.

*Back to add stats*
Bike:
Distance: 10 miles
Time: 36:31

3 comments:

Pokey said...

Great job getting a workout done, with with mother nature plotting against you!!!!

J~Mom said...

Sorry about the rain! Sometimes the things we can't control are so frustrating!

Sonia said...

Good idea to wait it out, have the treadmill died?? I know you had issues with it before...