Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two-fer Thursday

I didn't work out yesterday. My legs didn't feel good, so I decided to rest them.

I'm glad I did. I rode the stationary bike this afternoon. Now I am planning to go on a run once Tim gets home. My hip feels a lot better today, and my legs feel rested.

About the HM: to date, almost 1,000 people have signed up for the Avenue of the Giants HM alone!! There is also a 10K (which I did last year) and a full marathon. There are 98 women in my age division so far, and I know a lot more people tend to sign up the day of the race. This will by far be the biggest race (participant-wise) that I have ever run in. Fun! And scary!! My friend Kristen will be doing the 10K this year, so that will be cool.

All right, enough for now. Be back later to post my running stats.

Today's stats:
Bike:
Distance: 7.37 miles
Time: 30 minutes

*back to add these stats*
Run:
Distance: four miles
Time: 43:49
Pace: 10:59 minute/mile

No comments: