Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back to the blogosphere

Thanks for sticking with me!

I am back and feeling better. Thank goodness, because life is busy right now.

I just finished my second week of summer school. Now I have two lab reports to type up before Monday. I am really loving physio so far, and a lot of it is stuff we learned in anatomy, so I feel very good about it! I also got a 10 out of 10 on my first lab report, so yay! We have our first test next week.

I am aiming for an elliptical workout tonight after dinner. I haven't worked out one lick since last Thursday, but it was pretty low on my priority list since I felt like death last weekend. I hope to go out for a short run in the morning, too.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I love your enthusiasm about school! I'm just so happy this is all over for me!

Marathoner in Training said...

Congrats on your 10 of 10. Sorry to hear about your death (or at least feeling that way).

Running Jen said...

Glad you're feeling better, and great job you're doing with school!