Monday, June 30, 2008

Last run of the month

Thank goodness this month is over.

I hope my running gets better in July. I plan on working on it, at least. I need to increase my mileage again and stay injury-free and healthy. That alone is a challenge, it seems.

So I rode the bike and managed a short run this evening. It was pretty decent. I plan on running again tomorrow and then doing Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday runs.

I really don't have much else to say tonight. So I guess I'll sign off here.

Today's stats:
Bike:
Time: 20 minutes
Distance: 5.03 miles

Run:
Distance: two miles
Time: 21:28
Pace: 10:43 minute/mile

4 comments:

Mary Gee said...

Nice job.

Sonia said...

good month anyless =)

Nancy said...

Oh me too. July should be better. :D

Running Jen said...

I didn't have a great month either. I'm sure July will be much better for both of us!