Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How do you say "Bite me" nicely?

Short post today, but I just have to comment on the rich arsehole featured on "House Hunters" last night.

This dude (along with his irritating, bratty teenage daughter) was looking for a new house and narrowed the search down to three huge houses worth more than $1 million each. When he was going over the pros and cons of each house, he spouted off this priceless ditty regarding one house:

"On the downside, the pool was the wrong color."

Um, OK. But guess what? The jerkface eventually picked that house.

Today's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 45 minutes (total body workout)

5 comments:

J~Mom said...

I love to watch that show but I do often get annoyed watching the total jerk faces with tons of money. :>D

Running Jen said...

OMG, I think I have seen that episode! Annoying!

Erin Leigh said...

LMAO. Must be nice.

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHHAAA. Remind me to start watching!

Mary Gee said...

Pool's the wrong color? Wow.