Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How do you say "Bite me" nicely?

Short post today, but I just have to comment on the rich arsehole featured on "House Hunters" last night.

This dude (along with his irritating, bratty teenage daughter) was looking for a new house and narrowed the search down to three huge houses worth more than $1 million each. When he was going over the pros and cons of each house, he spouted off this priceless ditty regarding one house:

"On the downside, the pool was the wrong color."

Um, OK. But guess what? The jerkface eventually picked that house.

Today's stats:
Elliptical:
Time: 45 minutes (total body workout)

5 comments:

J~Mom said...

I love to watch that show but I do often get annoyed watching the total jerk faces with tons of money. :>D

Running Jen said...

OMG, I think I have seen that episode! Annoying!

Running To Stand Still said...

LMAO. Must be nice.

Marcy said...

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHHAAA. Remind me to start watching!

Mary Gee said...

Pool's the wrong color? Wow.