Monday, June 16, 2008

Starting the day off right

Today is my first official day of summer school! Physio, here I come!

I had an awful time sleeping last night (school day jitters, I am sure) so I ended up getting up a few minutes before 7 a.m. to work out. I did 20 minutes on the bike, followed bu 20 minutes on the elliptical. I am a sweaty mess right now. But it felt really good to exercise again, even though I still don't feel 100 percent.

I'm off to shower and eat breakfast before I head out of here for the day. Wish me luck!

Today's stats:
Bike:
Time: 20 minutes
Distance: 5 miles

Elliptical:
Time: 20 minutes

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

I take my summer school midterm next weekend and I am so happy that it's going quickly! Good luck with your class!

Erin Leigh said...

I still get the jitters too. You would think by now we would be OK with the first day of school!!

Glad you got in some exercise. Hope your class went well.

Cristina said...

Good Luck with school.