Monday, May 7, 2007

Check this out!

I'm still waiting for pics from the race to be posted on Finishshots.com, but I was perusing the Six Rivers Running Club site and found some pics from the 10K. And there's a shot of me! It was taken during the beginning of the race. I am in the front right section, wearing a grey T-shirt with a blue stripe down the side, dark grey running pants and sunglasses. I am fiddling with Garmin, so my number is partially blocked, but it starts with "50". Oh, and I have short, dark hair. It is pretty easy to spot me!!

Here's the pic (click on it and it will get really big so you can see me better):




So cool, huh????

10 comments:

Jason The Running Man said...

Great pic! Looks like it was a gorgeous day!

Marcy said...

I could definitely pick you out before I clicked the pic!! LOL You cut your hair ?!? I never "see" you anymore so I can't tell!! Very cool!! I can't wait to see some more! ;D ;D

Michelle said...

Marcy, I cut my hair short back in February and then again about two weeks ago. I love it! So much easier to care for and I'm not stuck wearing ponytails every day. :)

Unknown said...

Great job in the race! I knew you could do it...and a very good time for your first 10k. Looks like you training is really paying off.

Dubs said...

Great job!! Congratulations & fantastic job on your pace!

J~Mom said...

I see you!! You look great!! Woohoo!!

Michelle said...

Great picture : )

Sonia said...

Nice pics! Love your glasses!! Just read your race report, congrats again on your first 10K!!! =)

Nikki said...

Ohh I knew you before I clicked too!!

Great pic to have seen as DH didn't get there :p

Becky said...

I like the guy straight behind you that is having personal space issues. Good job! This picture makes me homesick.