Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I should be going to bed now....

...but instead I am sitting here, typing out my workout that I finished literally 20 minutes ago.

Yep, I got a really late start tonight on the workout. It was just an indoor bike ride, but I did want to get it done earlier. But kids, dinner and a couple other things got in the way, meaning I had to wait. At least I got it done, though.

I need to go shower now because I am sweaty and smelly!!!

Today's stats:

Bike:
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 7.70 miles

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ohhhh that is a late night!! I used to hate that (workouts at late times). I used to wait for John to come home from work at 9:30pm and then exercise. So by the time you get all together, exercised, showered and done, it's like 11:00pm. GREAT job though!!

Mary Gee said...

If I don't get my work out in the morning, I will seldom get it done. Congrats on a late night one.