Saturday, May 12, 2007

Almost post No. 100!

Wow, I seriously can't believe I am almost to my 100th post!! Currently on No. 99! And in just four months of blogging. Very cool!

Today I did another bike/run workout. I still really like these. Man, if I only knew how to swim and wasn't scared of the water then maybe I could do a triathlon. My sister-in-law Becky, who lives in Austin, TX, and I are mulling over doing a relay triathlon in the future. She would do the cycling and I would run. We'd like my mother-in-law (her mom) to do the swimming portion. Wouldn't that be neat?? I think it would be a blast!

Anyway, I got another good workout under my belt and I am happy about that. I am thinking about doing a long run tomorrow morning, but it's Mother's Day and I might sleep in instead. We'll see, I guess.

Oh, and congrats to Becky for running her first 5K today! She didn't have a timing chip, but said she did it in under 40 minutes. Yeah!! Awesome!!! :-)

Today's stats:

Bike:
Time: 20 minutes
Distance: 5.3 miles
Pace: 3.46 minute/mile

Run (treadmill):
Time: 30 minutes
Distance: 2.5 miles
Pace: 12 minute/mile

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooooooooo I relay triathlon sounds really cool! I'd totally be up for one (if they offered them up around here LOL) I would also be nervous about the swimming part. I don't think swimming would be my strong suit :-/

Great workout!! Did you sleep in today? :P

Phil said...

Can't wait for number 100!

Michelle said...

I am so tempted by the triathlon, but I'd have to take swimming lessons first. Maybe someday.....