Monday, July 21, 2008

She's killing me tonight!

Kara is becoming quite the comedian. Seems like she's been cracking my up all afternoon.

But tonight's conversation made me laugh out loud.

A little background: Kara had asked me tonight to take her Cabbage Patch doll out of her room. I asked her why and she said she was afraid it would "look at her." (first LOL moment.)

Of course I forgot to take it out, so she summoned me to her room a few minutes later.

Kara: "Mom, you forgot to take that doll out."
Me: "Sorry." (I grab the doll)
Kara: "I don't like her hat." (the doll, dressed like a surfer, has a sun visor on)
Me: "But her hat is a sun visor, just like the one Momma wears when she runs."
Kara: (stone-faced) "Mom, she's not running. She's a DOLL."

I turned my back and started to leave, trying to stifle the giggles.

Kara: (calling to me as I walk down the hallway) "Mom, are you CRYING?" (LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!)

Today's stats:
Day 1 of Week 2 of the One Hundred Push Up program
Four sets of 10 crunches
Elliptical:
Time: 30 minutes

4 comments:

Caren said...

That's adorable! I'd be laughing too but I wouldn't be able to hide it. The Son knows he's funny though and I think he tries to make me laugh. I just love this age, don't you?

Erin Leigh said...

She's looking at me, that still has me laughing. They are monsters I tell ya.

Christie said...

Cute

Mendy said...

I love how their thoughts come out. Grace has us cracking up these days too.

That's funny!